How it works:
Lifetime Transferable Warranty
A. Install Steel Piers
1. Determine number of piers needed and proper
2. A 2’ x 2’ hole is dug at the edge of the foundation
grade beam and tunneled back under the
foundation grade beam.
3. Install L-shaped steel bracket under the foundation
4. Install hydraulic tower/s with two cylinders to push
steel piling down to bedrock or an equal load bearing
strata and/or complete refusal.
5. Raise and stabilize the foundation to what the
structure will safely allow.
6. Welding steel bracket assembly to steel piling for the
strongest bond. We never use flimsy cables, pins or
stacked shims like others
7. Cut off excess pipe and cap pipe
8. Cover and compact soil.
9. Haul off all debris created during the work process,
leaving the job site clean.
Free Estimate to Home Owners
Call today: 817-431-2777